1. I needed a hobby to relieve my stress
2. I could never find a ring in my size (3 3/4 or 4)
My co-workers and friends have been urging me to sell my stuff for years, so finally about a year ago I started selling my pieces. I have a shop on Etsy: http://www.noribeads.etsy.com/ which is going ever so slowly, but that's because I haven't figured out how to get exposure yet. I did my first craft show in October at the Pumpkinfest in Beacon, NY which turned out pretty well considering it was freezing by the Hudson River. I am looking forward to doing some more craft shows hopefully in the near future. If anyone has any advice for me, I would love to hear it!
I've been getting more into semi-precious stones lately and have just made a simple 3-pair set of earrings ($20) that I will be putting up on etsy this evening:

They are Pink Amethyst, Garnet and Black Onyx and they come with one pair of sterling silver ear wires. They are interchangeable so all you have to do is switch the stones. The Pink Amethyst is my favorite! It's hard to tell in this pic, but they are beautiful!! Go take a look at my etsy site later tonight or tomorrow for a better close up view :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment